The Friendsgiving Handbook is a short, sweet, and stress-free guide to celebrating Thanksgiving with friends.
This handy cookbook features 25 delicious recipes that cover every part of a Thanksgiving meal with your family of choice.
From Simple but Classic Roast Turkey and Garlic-Miso Gravy, to Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Pine Nuts and Concord Grape Pie, this cookbook encourages home chefs to attempt the classics or experiment with something new.
• Filled with helpful advice on planning ahead and creating an oven schedule
• Includes tips on decorating your table
• Complete with charming seasonal illustrations
The popularity of Friendsgiving celebrations grows every year—whether it's because of that weird uncle or the distance between your home and mom's table, The Friendsgiving Handbook is here to help make it your best holiday meal.
This illustrated book is essential for hosting a Friendsgiving celebration, whether it's a potluck or a sit-down affair.
• A perfect gift for home cooks, hosts and hostesses who love cooking and hosting Friendsgiving, friends who live far away from their families, or people who simply love Thanksgiving so much they want to celebrate it twice
• A wonderful resource for celebrating the holiday with your family-by-choice, without the stress
• Great for those who enjoyed Thanksgiving: How to Cook it Well by Sam Sifton, All Time Best Holiday Entertaining by America's Test Kitchen, and The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays by Ree Drummond